Saturday, 19 July 2014

Best easy breakkie - Greek yogurt, banana, almonds, honey and cinnamon

I'm not one of those people who can have the same thing for breakfast everyday day in and day out.  So I try and mix it up as much as I can.  I will share one of my breakfast options with you now.  I also try my best to follow #banting and #lchf eating plan.  This breakfast is really easy to make and it taste bloody delicious.





Ingredients:
2-3 heaped tablespoons of double cream Greek yogurt
1 banana (you can replace this with any other fruit)
a handful of almonds
a swizzle of honey
a sprinkle of cinnamon

Method:
Dish up the yogurt into your bowl. Cut banana in circles and place on top of the yogurt.  Add the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!


You can take all the ingredients to work with you and eat it there too. It keeps you nice and full and is really healthy.  Give it a try and tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment