Natsnotfazed (Not so Monthly) Music Mix - Happy Mix

So the other day I listened to a song and it got me tapping my foot and to sing along. Afterwards I was in a bloody marvelous mood and I thought goodness gracious me I have to share this with all the humans on the planet this instant!

So that is how I came up with the idea to make a Natsnotfazed music mix with only feel good songs. I asked my friends on Facebook and Twitter to suggest any songs that puts them in a good mood.  I got quite a big response, thanks to everyone who helped! I couldn't put all the suggestions on the mix as some of the songs weren't in the same genre. I might have to compile a golden oldie mix with those songs on, hehe!

These songs in this mix makes my soul smile and gets me pumping my fists and stomping my feet. Jeremy Loops sums it up quite well in his one songs lyrics, where he says: "I'm coming for your frown" This music mix is definitely coming for your frown!

I chose this photo for the music mix cover, as it's one of my most recent happy moments. This photos was taken at Africa Burn. There was this bath on old tyres and shower head in the middle of the desert and my boyfriend and I jumped in the bath. We were quite popular, quite a few people stopped to take photos of us. It was just such an amazing care free happy moment. 

Download the Happy mix from Dropbox here.  I hope you enjoy it, let me know if you did!


Comments

Popular Posts