Natsnotfazed Monthly Mixes - Raucous August

August has actually not been raucous for me at all, on the contrary it's been very relaxed.  I've had these beats to keep me company through out the month and want to share my August Natsnotfazed monthly mix with you.

I got my hands on some new bands that I haven't heard of before.  I love discovering new bands.  They are The Black Angels, Vampire Weekend, The Head and the heart and Gun Outfit.  Try not to be put off by the name of Vampire Weekend and give them a chance.  I really like them.  Also love The Head and the Heart.  I'm still working through these albums, so you will probably get some of their other songs in my future mixes.

RTD is coming closer and I thought it would be good to include my five favourite songs of Alt-J in the mix, as they will be playing at the festival.  I just want to make sure that I know the words and can sing along when they play! Haha!



Some other fantastic news I heard this week was that Biffy Clyro will be playing at Ramfest next year.  I am beside myself with happiness and can't wait to see them!  I am buying my ticket at the end of the month after pay day!  I've never been to Ramfest before.  I always say I will go, but then when it's time to go, I have an excuse.  So this time I will buy my ticket now and then I have to go!  I had a few of their tracks in my 'Oh my it's July' mix and have a few in this mix too.

You can download the mix here from Dropbox or just listen to my mix on 8 Track here.  There are a few tracks missing on 8 Track, as you can only put two songs of an album on a mix.

This mix consists mostly of a variety of rock tunes, perfect to listen to while at work, lying on the beach or driving in your car! Enjoy!


The playlist, you can also download it from here.

Comments

Popular Posts