Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground

This is a series of photos I took of mostly my own, but also other people's feet during my Eurotrip.

To keep your eyes on the stars means to have great aspirations, to dream big dreams, to set ambitious goals for yourself.
To keep your feet on the ground means to be sensible and practical in the way you pursue your dreams.

Some wise words to live by.

Airport Escalator

A French couples feet on our walking tour in Porto, Portugal



My feet after a 25km hike soaking in the ice cold river water

My feet on the sand at Barcelona beach

Our feet on the cobble streets in the pink city, Toulouse, France

My feet in a rad bar in Toulouse, France

My feet on the Camino hike somewhere in Spain

My feet in the last few days of the Camino hike somewhere in Spain

Our feet at the train station in Porto, Portugal after a five hour shopping trip at Primark

My new skull PJ's, taken in Porto in Magnolia Hostel

Our feet in Porto, Portugal. Love my friends new gold kicks!

Our new attire from Primark. Taken in Porto, Portugal

Summer feet in Barcelona

Naked legs in warm Barcelona

Another nice day in Barcelona

Comments

Popular Posts