Canvas Shenanigans

A few weekends back after a friend’s Birthday braai, a few of us still wanted to have couple of drinks, so I suggested we go to my spot.  My place was already covered in newspaper, as I was busy with painting my travel painting and my dining room table.  I had an old canvas with a painting that I didn’t want any more and everybody started painting on it.  There were five of us and everybody ended up with paint on them.  I don’t think it mattered that everyone had a different vision while painting and paintbrushes, fingers and even toes might have been used as a medium. Haha! I’m not really too sure if I will hang this one up in my house, but it was a fun exercise none the less.

Herewith the end result and some other fun pictures we took on the night!








Comments

Popular Posts