031 in a Week


I went to Durban to visit a friend and attend her wedding.  It was like a mini break for me and such a blessing to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather, while it was storming in the Mother City.

I visited everyone in Durban's favourite restaurant on Florida Road, called Spiga to meet up with some friends, Zaba and Melissa from Miss Molly Fashions Blog.  I thought I would try the classic spag bol and it was delicious.  I would recommend that everyone should try this Italian restaurant when they are in town.

Zaba & myself 
Spag bol


Melissa, myself & Zaba

Melissa recommended that we go and try out Unity Bar which is such a trendy spot and the food was so tasty.  We had the tapas for 5 people, we were only 3, but it was enough.  There was 5 different tappas: deep fried olives (my new fav), fried baby squid, chorizo & roasted potatoes, jalapeno poppers and garlic prawns.  For dessert we shared a cheesecake with double Guinness choc ice cream.




Love the bill folder 
And the Wilson toffees you get with the bill

The Kitchen Tea was held at Market which is another very trendy restaurant.  I am mad about the decor and couldn't resist taking photos of everything!







The Wedding Day

The wedding was held at the Docklands Hotel which have the most amazing views of the harbour and the theme of the decor was inspired by just that.  We hung all the lanterns up over the dance floor and here is the before and after pictures.







I had my make up done by the professional make up artist



What I wore to the wedding - dress from Wardrobe, shoes from Woolies and jewellery accessories from Sass Diva. 
The boogie hectic team  - Myself, Liesel and Louise 
Strawberry Liqueur for the nerves 
\
The view from the hotel room
The bride and groom

Comments

Popular Posts