Fashion Week CT - Kluk CGDT

I was lucky enough to be invited to the #MBFWCT Mercedez Benz Fashion Week Cape Town to the Kluk CGDT show.  This was my first time to Fashion week, so I was very excited!  I took my friend Jeanine as my +1 and we had an epic time.

The show was magical with fairytale inspiration.  There was a display of macaroons, cupcakes, candles, freeze models in on the stage.  The music started and was typical jewellery box music and all the freeze models kitted out in ballerina tutus, came alive and started doing static dances as the music box ballerina would.  Next up was designs that reminded you of Snow White and all the other fairytale characters that you can remember from back in the day when you thought that fairytales were real stories.   They left the best for last with the wedding gowns which was definitely the high light of the evening.

I didn't have a clue what to wear, so I went to my new favourite shop - Wardrobe.  The sales lady was so helpful, with giving advise from what shoes to which accessories and hairstyle you should wear.  My blouse and skirt is from Wardrobe and all my jewellery accessories are from Sass Diva.

Jeanine and myself



Me

Love my overall pearl collar under my embroided detail blouse collar

Adore my pearl ring

Transparent black blouse - so on trend at the moment

Jeanine - blue and gold accessories from SassDiva

Us being silly

Adore my hair fascinator

My stunning skirt

Confetti blowing from the balcony at the end of the show

Old school sign at City Hall


Freeze Models

Rapunzel on the balcony

Comments

Popular Posts